Your Calendar Widget is a widget, that can be used on the homescreen, lockscreen and your notification bar. It shows your upcoming events. You can easily configure and adapt the widget to your needs. Each widget has its own configuration. This allows you to have several widgets with different calendar- and display-settings.
You can easily access your calendar application or a certain event, by clicking on the date or the event in the calendar widget. The widgets preferences can be opened by clicking on the preference icon in the widget. Via the “+”-icon, new events can be created.
• Widget can be used on Homescreen, Lockscreen and in Notification bar
• Each widget has its own configuration
• Display your events as agenda, simple list and a month calendar
• Highly configurable – almost every element can be customized
• Predefined styles
• Choose which calendars should be displayed in the widget
• Set the period in which to search for events
• Set the maximum number of events to display
• Dynamically scaling of the whole widget
If you like to contribute a translation into your language, please contact me via e-mail.